Impregnator STG is a solvent based fluro-protection system for stone and grout. You will find Impregnator STG ideal for application to polished stone and grout.
- Protect baseboards, furniture, and adjacent areas to avoid application to surfaces not intended for treatment.
- Liberally apply an even coat of sealer to surface with sprayer, brush or roller.
- Allow 30 minute dwell time for penetration. Redistribute excess solution over surface to assure even penetration during this period.
- Porous, absorbent surface may need a second coat which should be applied 30 minutes after initial application.
- 30 minutes after final application wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer to level and remove excess solution.
- Full protection level is reached in 72 hours, however foot traffic may resume 6 hours after final application.
Always test in small inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours dwell time to validate that treatment is appropriate for surface.
Tools may be cleaned with mineral spirits immediately following application.
Coverage will vary from 200 to 1500 square feet depending on porosity of stone.
Regular maintenance: To optimize the beauty of your stone use pH Neutral Cleaner stone cleaner/protector for your periodic cleaning.