Stain Blotter is a super absorbent that works to soak up spills and re-occuring spots.
For reoccurring spots:
- Rinse spot thoroughly using a dilute solution of Pro’s Choice Last Step rinsing agent.
- Leave the spot as dry as possible by making several vacuum only passes with wand following rinse.
- Cover the spot with Stain Blotter by sprinkling it onto the carpet until the fibers are covered by a ¼ “ blanket of powder.
- Allow spot to dry COMPLETELY.
- Vacuum thoroughly to remove Stain Blotter along with the soil it has absorbed.
- Pour Stain Blotter liberally onto the spill.
- Agitate gently to absorb spill into powder.
- Vacuum or sweep up to remove contaminated powder.
- Re-apply Stain Blotter to cover spill.
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Vacuum thoroughly to remove Stain Blotter powder along with soil it has absorbed.